The Financial Conduct Authority is the independent regulator of financial services. The Financial Conduct Authority require us to provide you with a document called an ‘Initial Disclosure Document’. This document provides information about us, the products we offer, the services we will provide, what we charge for our services, who regulates us, what to do if you have a complaint and details about the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.

What services do we provide?

We will provide you with either comparable details of firms most appropriate to your lending or purchase requirements or general information relating to finance products. In assessing your requirements we may seek such information about your personal circumstances and objectives as might be relevant in order to enable us to identify your needs. It is important that you provide us with accurate and relevant information. You will not receive advice, or a recommendation from us, but we may ask questions to narrow down the selection of firms offered, from which you can more easily make your own choice if you so wish.

Whose products do we use?

As an Financial Conduct Authority regulated credit broker we can introduce you to a range of lenders who may be able to provide finance for the work carried out by us.

Do we charge for our services?

No, we do not may charge a fee for our credit brokering services. We do not receive a commission payment or other benefits from finance providers should you decide to enter an agreement with us.

Who regulates us?

A Grade Resin Driveways Ltd is a trading style of A-Z Business Manager and Consultant who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our firms reference number is 658604. You can verify this on the Financial Conduct Authority’s Register by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority’s website: or by contacting them on 0300 500 8082.

Other services we offer are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority however the Financial Ombudsman Services has now been extended to handle some complaints under the Consumer Credit Act.

If you have a complaint

If you have a complaint, please contact your sales manager directly. Alternatively, contact us by telephoning 0800 011 4628 or writing to us at and we will deal with this appropriately.

Call us